In this episode hosted by our Research Consultant Janelle Torres, we celebrate inspiring ideas from the international education community. We talked to representatives of the International School of the Year 2022 and to some of the top social media influencers within international education.
Thank you to our guests:
- Vicki Davis, teacher and blogger aka Cool Cat Teacher
- Kai Vacher, Principal of British School Muscat
- Al Kingsley, CEO of NetSupport
- Sophie Bailey, founder and host of The Edtech Podcast
- Representatives of the International School of Zug and Luzern, #ISAwards 2022 International School of the Year, including the school director, Barry Dequanne.
Links to content mentioned in the episode:
- Edruptors 2021: the top international education influencers of the past year, free white paper published by ISC Research: https://iscresearch.com/reports/topinfluencers2021/
- International School Awards: https://iscresearch.com/international-school-awards/
- International School of the Year: https://iscresearch.com/international-school-awards/school-of-the-year/
#TopEdruptors2021 #ISAwards2022 #ideas4intled