The ISC Research Edruptors@School conference, which took place in June, explored innovation and transformation in international school leadership. In this episode, we celebrate inspiring ideas shared by members of the international education community who took part in the conference discussions. This episode is all about the implementation of innovative school practices and the fostering of community engagement.
Thank you to our panel of experts from the international school community:
• Philippa Wraithmell, digital education specialist
• Dr. Vandana Lulla, Principal at Podar International School
• Matt Harris, co-founder and CEO at ChildSafeguarding.com
• Bethan Eveleigh, Online education and safeguarding specialist
• Dwayne Matthews, Head of School, Innovation & Partnerships at Ontario Virtual School
• Nathan O’Grady, Learning Development Champion at Head of Kings InterHigh, part of Inspired Education Group
• Dr Jeremy Williams, Vice President of Community for Monax Labs, a web 3 infrastructure studio
#EdruptorsAtSchool #intled #internationalschools #innovation #educators #schoolleaders #educationsuppliers
Keep in touch and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and LinkedIn
Find out more about what we do at ISC Research
We would appreciate if you left us a review, thanks for listening!